February 23, 2016

Photoshoot Time










What I'm Wearing:
Turtleneck - Old Navy
Overalls - H&M
Jacket - Valeria's
Jean Jacket - thrifted
Shoes - vintage Gucci
Dress - mum's
Jeans - vintage Levi's DIY
Blazer - mum's


I know it's been forever and a day but I'm busy, busy, busy. There is just so much to  do and it's way to cold to shoot and I haven't been looking very cute lately because I'm beyond stressed! But recently I had the pleasure of being my home girl Valeria's muse. She asked me to be the focus of her photography midterm and of course I agreed, me being a model and all...can't you tell? So these are the shoots and they turned out great! Checkout Valeria's stuff on her Instagram @val.palumbo.

The song link I included was the song that I discovered while shooting because of Valeria's epic taste in music. This song gives me such mellow and awesome vibes. With its psychedelic melody and  slow transitions. Gotta love this tune. 

No comments:

Post a Comment