August 20, 2014

The Traveller













What I'm Wearing:
Shirt - Mark's Warehouse (old)
White Collared Shirt - Old Navy (old)
Skirt - thrifted
Shoes - Call It Spring


This is a look I threw on to go thrifting today! For those that know me they know I love thrifting. Today I went with my friends and it was super fun. One of them was getting so upset because my other friend and I seemed to be finding all the good stuff. Don't worry she eventually found two pairs of retro high-waisted jeans which she adored. Now she has over 20 pairs of jeans! 
So I like this look because it's a relaxed grunge look. I like how its shapeless. It's a super comfortable look that is very fall inspired. I've already started dressing like it's fall because the weather is super gloomy and not that hot all the time. And the ring is so random but I'm forced to wear it because it's a friendship ring...how lame right. Mu friends thought friendship bracelets were too mainstream. How hipster of them right? I also felt like an American Apparel model in this shoot. I'm such a loser sometimes! I hope you like this look and enjoy the tune above. I love this Disclosure rework to one of my favourite Pharrell songs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment