May 27, 2014

Grunge Uniform



What I'm Wear:
Hat - old
Jacket - Vintage
Shirt - Vintage
Skirt - Thrifted
Shoes - Call It Spring

This was taken this past weekend just before I headed out to a party. I absolutely adore this look and it couldn't have come to life without the help of one of my friend Salomie! Shout out to her for letting borrow her classic over-sized jacket. It ties in the whole grungy nature of the look because of it's "i don't care" vibe. This vibe made possible by the larger silhouette of the jacket. I adore the mesh shirt that I hijacked from a bag of my aunt's old clothes. The shirt is actually completely mesh so I put on a bandeau to tone it down. The skirt had to be worn that day because the weather was too bomb not to! And it brings the uniform look together. The party was so much fun and I ended up feeding someone Ramen noodles so you could say the event was pretty interesting! Sorry there aren`t a lot of pictures because I was in a rush. Enjoy the tune above and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment