March 17, 2014

Trying to Break Bad












What I'm Wearing:
Hat - Forever 21
Sunglasses - The Black Market
Necklace - Lord and Taylor
Top - Vintage
Cardigan - H&M
Jeans - The Black Market
Shoes - Call It Spring

Hey wassup! It's been a while and I am deeply sorry. I didn't post during the March Break because I was unable to upload my pictures (sad face). I don't want this to happen again so I'm buying a card-reader so I don't have to wait to get to school to upload. 
On another note the reason for the choice of post title was because of the hat and sunglasses combo. I felt uber Heisenberg. This outfit was put together literally the second I got home after buying the jeans, cardigan and hat. I honestly felt these pieces were a match made in heaven. The jeans that I'm wearing are from a thrift store in downtown Toronto called The Black Market. If you're ever in the area and are interested in vintage pieces or killer band tees you should definitely check it out. Of course I had to finish the look with my fave shoes ever, and trusty chunky necklace. 
Although the song has no relation to Breaking Bad I wanted to share it with you guys because it's a pretty rad tune. It's such a soft mellow song. Plus the lead singer's voice reminds me of a pixie so yah (random thought). I hope your March Break was good, mine was relaxing. I also watched the Lego Movie this weekend, I must say not bad. 



No comments:

Post a Comment