March 06, 2014

Music of the Month

So February has been bitter sweet to me music wise.

Let's start with the good. As of two weeks ago I've been listening to Lorde's cover of the Replacements song "Swingin Party" nonstop. I know this cover was released with her "The Love Club" ep, but I honestly never listened to the single. I enjoy the slowness and rhythmic thumping. I always listen to it on repeat before I go to bed.


Lorde



Now for the low of my month. So, I was suppose to go to The Neighbourhood concert in March but unfortunately I can no longer do so. This being because I don't have a ticket, merp. The story behind this is, I was going to get the tickets. I had my money and everything. A bunch of friends and I gave one of my friends our money so he could buy the tickets. The next day he was going to purchase the tickets but they had quadrupled the price!

The Neighbourhood



I have no hope left for the music entertainment companies anymore because they're trying to scam us out of our money! So I have decided to stick to my indie music concerts because they are much, much, much more attainable. Thank goodness for the underground 

P.S. Tickets for the Lorde concert over here were being sold for $11,000! On one of the ticket sites. It's like you win a Grammy and suddenly you're someone, like sheesh. 

P.S.S. I advice you to go to musician's concerts before they win a Grammy because once they do they're suddenly better than everyone!

P.S.S.S. My friend said the funniest thing about the Lorde tickets. He said, "with that price she better be giving me a personal concert in my shower or l better become Lorde!"

P.S.S.S.S. I'm ANGRY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment