February 22, 2014

Red Hot Date










What I'm Wearing:
Blazer - Bianca Nygard
Dress - Thrifted
Shoes - Old
Necklace - Gift

This look would be great for going out on the town with your girls or on a date. This look believe it or not was under forty bucks! The shoes were about twenty-five dollars at this little store in Toronto. The blazer is my mom's, the necklace was a gift...And get this, the dress was thrifted and it only cost me four dollars. Believe it or not, I even found it in the kids section. It used to be a Mrs. Claus Halloween costume. All I did to alter the dress was take off the white fluff at the hem. I absolutely love this little dress because it is velvet and shimmery (there's way more glitter in person). This makes it easy to wear for fancier outings. The best part about this look is it looks great and was very, very kind to the wallet. Anyhow, I hope your weekend's going good so far. Because mine isn't. I have a tone of homework due and a math test coming up. So do me a favour and relax on my behalf. Tell me what you think about this look, and in the spirit of thrift, I decided to add a hell of a thrifty tune.


No comments:

Post a Comment