February 14, 2014

Red Hat, All Black








What I'm Wearing
Hat - Claire's
Dress - Material Girl
Leggings - Joe Fresh
Booties - Forever 21
Blazer - Vintage
Necklace - Gift

For this look I went down the accented neutral path. I used the red hat to add a pop of colour. I absolutely had to because I honestly can't wear all black! I mean I just don't get it, someone help me! Hopefully one day I'll be able to wear all black but for now accented neutrals and monochromatic will have to do. I consider this look pretty girly because of the lace detailing in the dress, and the super soft and warm sparkly leggings. Outside was looking mighty fine so of course I had to do an outdoor shoot. So, wearing red after Christmas is so do able! Tell me what you think about this look and enjoy the tune above.


3 comments: