January 16, 2014

Punk Rock 101







What I'm Wearing:

Band Tee - Wet Seal
Skirt - Thrifted (Goodwill)
Boots - Thrifted (Goodwill)

This was an outfit I had worn when I went into town searching for statement pieces. I consider this a soft grunge look. I decided to go for this look even though the weather was quite harsh being winter and all, because quite frankly I love skirts! I swear no weather can stop me from wearing them. It could be -30 degrees celcius but I'd still be rocking those duds. Just give me some thermal tights and we're cool. Let's just say I feel too confined in jeans. Skirts allow me to feel free and look more feminine. Anywho, I can't get enough of tartan print and band tees. Once I get a job I will officially start splurging for stuff like that but for now I'll stick to thrifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment